[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Software Freedom Day?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Mon Sep 18 12:56:01 EST 2006

Quoting Dan Flett <conhoolio at hotmail.com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I wasn't able to go to the Software Freedom Day Bazaar at the Melbourne Town
> Hall yesterday.  Any word as to how it went?

It was actually quite good. It died down fairly early in the afternoon
(around 3pm) however there was certainly a lot of interest in wireless
going on!

We supplied the event with Internet access using MWRP and allowed
basic surfing etc for just about everyone who wanted to logon.

There was a lot of tough questions asked, and a lot of people
wondering about linux in general.

Joeseph has some photos that he took from the event, maybe he can put
them online somewhere for people to look at.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au