[MLB-WIRELESS] noncommercial WISP

Tom Fifield gummay at gummay.net
Tue Sep 12 20:06:17 EST 2006

Jon,

I think that within the flat would be considered "within your immediate
circle" and is exempt under that particular clause in the act, given
that you're already in financial payments together.

In addition, there are (relatively) recent appendages to the act to
allow for provision for Internet cafes - so slightly different rules
apply within a physical building.

--Tom