[MLB-WIRELESS] Webgear Aviator 2.4 driver?

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:43:10 EST 2006

Mark,

These were the first wireless cards that I ever
purchased.  They weren't Pro but I did find firmware
to update them.  You realise that they are FHSS and
not DHSS.  You will need an FHSS Access point or
another Aviator Pro card to connect to in Adhoc mode.

They were made by Raylink and there is still
information at this web site;

http://www.raylink.com/NewRaylinkSupport_Download.html

If I find the disk with the drivers I'll let you know.

Peter Long