[MLB-WIRELESS] 2.4GHz scanner project

Jason Hecker jhecker at wireless.org.au
Sat Oct 21 13:31:41 EST 2006

Ooo, I wouldn't be so sure about detecting dangerous levels of radiation, even
with some sort of attenuator.  The antenna on the module could be
disconnected and replaced with an SMA type connector, though you'd have to
perhaps add a little matching circuit.

Have a look at this design:
http://www.circuitcellar.com/library/print/0406/Armitage-189/

It works on the same principle as my project but uses a better chip.  It
mentions something about baluns (matching circuits).