[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless router temp logger?

Andrew Leech 408764 at swin.edu.au
Sat Oct 14 14:23:00 EST 2006

Is there a particular reason you need to use that chip? A similar option
would be to use the DS1624 or similar temperature sensor that uses i2c
rather than the 1 wire. You can follow these instructions to add i2c to
a wrt54g: http://www.byteclub.net/wiki/index.php?title=Wrt54g
I haven't done this personally, but it looks pretty well written.

This way you wont have to write drivers yourself to get it working, and
the temp sensor will probably be able to be read with the standard linux
lm_sensors stuff, as mentioned on the page.

Good Luck,
Andrew