[MLB-WIRELESS] Strange interference side effect

Red_Wolf_2 glp71s at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:51:50 EST 2006

I have a similar problem with my minitar MNWAPB, whenever bittorrent
downloads or any heavy traffic is run across it, it crashes and needs
to be cold booted... I must admit I never had those problems with the
old firmware I used, so i suspect it may be the bridging software
used... A similar issue used to occur on my ADSL2+ router (Netcomm NB5
i believe) which was related to iptables and the conntrack memory
allocation, so maybe it has something to do with that... It would be
neat to try hooking up a console and see what it does just before a
crash.

On another note, I have noticed incredibly poor network performance
over my minitar AP, I can never get above speeds of maybe 100k/s, and
a 350mb file takes two hours to transfer, assuming the access point
doesnt crash first, anyone got any ideas?