[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS and GSM transciever

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Fri Nov 24 10:09:26 EST 2006

> Sounds like the making of a DIY security system with remote engine disable
> and GPS tracking ;)

I got one of these and it appears to be a GPRS one (not the CDMA one but
who knows which you'll get if you order one).

Does anyone know what it takes to program teh device?  It looks like
it needs special software from transcom.

Mine came with a second GPS device wich is a 5V rs-232 device
made by Navius in .kr.

Also does anyone know if the free data is still included in the Virgin prepaid sim
deal or did they fix that billing problem?

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com