[MLB-WIRELESS] FIC-GTA001

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Nov 10 23:52:26 EST 2006

This thing is hot hot hot!!!!

Basically develop your own apps from scratch or 'apt-get' a branch

you want to upload to your handset. Will be interesting to see if

this can crack the space that Savaje failed in.

First International Computing's (FIC's) "Neo1973" or FIC-GTA001, is

the first phone based on the open-source "OpenMoKo" platform.

http://www.linuxdevices.com/files/article072/sld002.html

http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/06/11/08/004230.shtml

More as it becomes available.

Anyone wanting funding to develop apps on this email me I might have
some funding available.

http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2006/11/fic-gta001.html

Cheers,

Dean

P.S. sorry had to send it a second time without images as bounced first
time.