[MLB-WIRELESS] R100's cheap

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Tue Nov 7 00:15:45 EST 2006

> G'day all,
> Dealsdirect are doing R100's for $49.95 plus $9.95 postage. I've bought off
> them before and they seemed pretty quick.
> If your interested, check out the deal here.
>
> http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/diamond-wireless-lan-gateway-r100-ieee-802-1
> 1bg-54mbps/?utm_source=dealsnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=product&
> utm_campaign=DealsNewsletter06112006
This is about the rate I expected Diamond would sell them by the pallet load.
Do we think we can move 100?  If so then a bulk buy might be a good idea.

> They also have A101's at $39.95. I have no idea what these are like, but I'm
> sure someone here will fill us in.

I've got one.  They are a small ethernet Client or AP but the
default firmware has problems (like you can not change it from
192.168.1.1).  They are powered off a 5V adapter and comes with
a USB->5V adapter.  I would avoid them.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com