[MLB-WIRELESS] Microstumbler- standalone wifi card hack

Nath nathp at optushome.com.au
Fri Nov 3 18:55:15 EST 2006

Linksys also make something like this.
The WUSBF54G

    * High-speed Wireless-G networking for your desktop or notebook computer
    * Built-in Wi-Fi Finder detects Wireless-G and Wireless-B signals
    * Easy to read display shows network name, channel, signal strength,
      and security on/off
    * Wireless communications are protected by up to 128-bit WEP or WPA
      encryption

not sure if this link will work, but here is the homepage for it
http://www-au.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=AU%2FLayout&cid=1146582240285&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

I haven't had a play with one yet as they seem a little expensive with a
RRP of $139.95ex

- Nathan