[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link DWL-P200 Power over Ethernet kit

Simon (NodeIRC) melbwireless at gnieslaw.com
Tue May 30 21:42:24 EST 2006

By the way, apparently this model is switchable between 5V/12V so it would
work with a R100/WL-500g or WRT54G. It was recommended at the meeting for
PoE, for anyone was thinking about buying to from me ;-) .

-Thanks
Simon Gnieslaw (NodeIRC)

news:mailman.0.1148988882.8172.melbwireless at wireless.org.au...