[MLB-WIRELESS] roof sitting.....

Daryl Knight spectre at australiaonline.net.au
Thu May 25 11:34:56 EST 2006

>Hmm ,
>
>I have a feeling you may pickup node FOC
>
>I'm also looking to make node ICQ active too
>are you interested in having two connections ?

Well....

Was more interested in seeing if anyone can be picked up first.  Willing to
have things up running in short order should it actually be feasible.  The
other issue I have is not so much proximity as there appear to be close
nodes, but an effective line of sight.  There are a number of 2 story places
and some large trees around here that would be difficult to overcome of a
single story house with only a minimal mast.  Approx 2.4M over existing
roofline.  But if you want to try for a pickup at ICQ thats fine.

Anon, Daryl