[MLB-WIRELESS] Google Maps now has street maps for Australia :)

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri May 19 23:16:02 EST 2006

For those who haven't heard, Google maps now offers street map overlays
for most major cities within Australia

as an example we've enabled it on the narre.net site (see:
http://www.narre.net/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,30/  and clickm
on the "MAP" icon)

*however* it would seem the gps coordinates we have been using don't
match up entirely with google maps - which is wrong? I'm guessing it's a
bit of both (although more likely our "guesstimates")

if anyone wants help getting the API working (ours all runs from a basic
sql database with node information) - feel free to drop me an email

John
Nodes INQ, IZU