[MLB-WIRELESS] Free aluminium for waveguides

Nick Sibbing nick.sibbing at arts.monash.edu.au
Mon May 1 20:40:15 EST 2006

Gday All
A friend who works for a big aluminium co donated me some tube
ideal for waveguide antennas. Brand new still in the plastic wrap.

I'm moving house in approx 2 months and I want to give it away
to someone who can take it away and make waveguides out of it
for the greater good of MW. Otherwise I'm afraid it will be lost
(or taken by builder mates for straight edges).

I'm in Montrose I have 3 x 6m lengths of  100 x 50 mm aluminium
  rectangular section tube. I know Michael Campion and Darren
Dreis both had plans.

Please someone come and take it away. You'll need either a
really impressive roof rack or we could chop the lengths to
manageable sections as long as we know where to cut to maximise
the amount of antennas that can be cut out of each 6m length.

Regards
Nick Sibbing