[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [melbwire-oef] Cantenna

stev391 at email.com stev391 at email.com
Mon May 1 15:42:05 EST 2006

Parts:
Can - Try a ~1kg Dog food can from your local supermarket (might be 1.2 kg memory is a bit too hazy).
Connector - Try from Altronics (www.altronics.com.au) P0454 for $2.95
            or
            Jaycar PS0674 (www.jaycar.com.au) for $4.95
            or
            Dick Smith (www.dse.com.au) P2410 $5.98
Wire - Any scrap of house hold wire ~31mm long.

The connectors mention are N type. So to connect to your device you will have to have a N connector to whatever is on your device.

I hope this helps.

Steve