[MLB-WIRELESS] Quiet list.

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Fri Mar 31 22:50:26 EST 2006

> Well, Things have been quiet lately on this list...
>
> What's happening out there wifi wise?

Its not quiet on St Kilda rd wifi wise...

I did a site survey from on top of the St Kilda Rd Police station.

I was getting nearly maxed out power on all 802.11 channels and
-60db on all frequencies in the 5.7 GHz band.

Thats once nasty noise floor.

I've also ordered an ASUS WL-530g which looks to be a faster verions
of whats in the WRT54GS except that its very tiny.  Its 129x44x29
mm so it looks like it will fit in a 60mm PVC pipe.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com