[MLB-WIRELESS] WL-HDD going cheap

Ratbaggy wireless at smithsgully.net
Fri Jun 16 22:44:09 EST 2006

Hi David,

When I had mine plugged into the old 10 meg hub it would definitely NOT go
into recovery mode no matter what I did and I also read somewhere on the net
it needs to be in 100 MHz mode.  I ended up plugging it in via a short cable
to my R100 which I only used as a switch.  With it plugged into the R100 it
went into recovery mode OK.

Maybe try another cable, shorter the better.

Dave.