[MLB-WIRELESS] July General Meeting

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:39:01 EST 2006

Hi Everybody!

This is an advance notice of the July Melbourne Wireless General Meeting.

The Date and Time:
Friday, 14th July, 2006, 7pm

The Place:
Hawthorn Scout Hall

The Agenda:
http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/wiki/index.php?Meeting20060714

We have nothing concrete for the Agenda yet.  I will be there though,
selling my stuff.

I am thinking of doing a workshop on the OLSR routing protocol.  I intend to
install olsrd on the Node GHO router and attempt to get it to exchange
routes with OSPF.  So the workshop should provide a good opportunity to
discuss OLSR.

However, if someone else is itching to do a workshop, please let me know!

Also,

You can now download the Melbourne Wireless Meeting Calendar for 2006/2007
and import it into your Calendar app.  I've exported it in Excel and Outlook
PST format.  The PST file simply contains a recurring appointment with a 2
day warning.

Download them here:
http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/wiki/index.php?Calendar

Regards,