[MLB-WIRELESS] Website IP Address Assignment

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 15 11:20:07 EST 2006

Cool, didn't think of lowering the node status, I'll do that shortly because
I currently have 3 ranges assigned to a node, and only one is in use.

I requested a second in the hope that it would be consecutive of the last to
create a larger subnet, but it wasn't.

Thanks.

news:mailman.26.1150333970.1919.melbwireless at wireless.org.au...