[MLB-WIRELESS] Need a mast

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jul 31 21:32:18 EST 2006

Try "A Noble & Son"s for all stainless wire rope if you have chosen not
to use galvanised guy wire (which you can pick up from electrical
wholesalers). Stainless looks much nicer and is stronger (but more
expensive too).

They were in Dandenong and the phone phone number I had for them was
9706 9333

The other place I have found cheap is Alvin (as Ratbaggy said). If you
can't find it at Alvin's, there is always RadioParts (but they are more
expensive than Alvin)

Cheers,

Vak