[MLB-WIRELESS] Need a mast

Datec datec01 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 30 12:04:57 EST 2006

Yeah my mast is just gal pipe as well while I'm testing.

It consists of a 6mtr length of 1.5" and a 2mtr length of 3/4, joined with a
gal threaded adaptor. It is mounted through a loose swivel arrangement at
about 4mtrs off the ground and I just swing it up when I'm testing. It has
no guy wires at the moment but it will definitely need some if it ends up
being my permanent mast. It can get quite a wobble up when the wind blows.

Lengths of gal pipe can be bought in 6mtr long by various diameters and are
usually threaded at each end.

Peter.