[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO-South

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Jan 18 23:29:01 EST 2006

ghomobile is an omni antenna that was placed at the site on a
separate channel with the idea to help with aiming and reality checks
when it comes to link establishment.

While it can handle traffic etc, and it is linked to everything else,
being an omni, it is there for people who can use it but can't use
either north or south (which is preferred if you can get a stable
connection to it) or simply to aid aim equipment.

It's on separate channels than the other gear, so the noise factor
for adjacent operations should be minimal, as well as being polarised
differently to minimise any interference as much as practical.