[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - Help sign a partition to help motorcyclist

Jesse McNelis jessta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:45:58 EST 2006

On 1/15/06, Mark Aitken <nodegxt at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>  I thought that "lane splitting" was already illegal.  I have been pulled
> over for doing it in the past?
>

> Hi,
>

> I have just read and signed the petition: "Proposed Australian Road Rule
> 151A: Making lane filtering through stationary traffic illegal for mot"

Seems like it should be made illegal for good reason. It's quite
dangerous because drivers don't expect to have anything between them
and the car in the next lane.
Just because it gets you to work faster doesn't make is a good idea.
Speeding also gets people to work faster.

- Jessta

--
Don't worry, This isn't spam