[MLB-WIRELESS] AP2000s are back

Michael Borthwick holden at netspace.net.au
Wed Feb 15 17:59:35 EST 2006

My Orinoco / Avaya / Proxim AP2000 / AP-3's are giving me some curry.
On all 3 units, and with a variety of different Avaya .11b radios I
am getting continuous reboots and/or error lights indicating radio
card failure -  sometimes this happens almost immediately - other
times I can download an .iso before all hell breaks loose.

This is with the current 2.5.5 firmware and with at least one much
earlier firmware image that I have tried.

If anyone is intimate with these puppies please get in touch - they
are the (I believe) ex Melbourne Uni units.

Cheers,

Mike