[MLB-WIRELESS] OT product question

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 27 23:08:36 EST 2006

I'd assume the power board not accessible easily, maybe in a fixed
position etc. Or hopefully, the other household members know not to go
playing near the servers/routers etc.

That Aviosys product I mentioned only has 5 or 6A relays (but they could
be individually fused).

To be on the safe side, you could easily add a fuse, or just find a 10A
relay.

When I was looking at 240V remote switching applications, I tried to
steer away from the DIY solutions as the product would be used in an
educational environment, but I suppose as long as everything is fused,
and in a nice box so that there aren't any live 240V connections
exposed, it should be fine.

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Alternate Mobile:* 0400 211 386

*Strathmore Secondary College*
Computer Technician
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
http://www.strathmore.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-7999

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre*
Computer Technician
shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-3456