[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS and GSM transciever

Red_Wolf_2 glp71s at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 19:20:47 EST 2006

i used connectors from an old CD audio hookup removed from the plastic
case.. the little socket pins fit almost perfectly... It is the same
pinout as on gadgetguts.com, as far as I can tell, but i seem to get
some odd characters out of it, such as the letter "m" whenever i press
enter, or between line feeds...

I agree in terms of dealsdirect not disclosing that they require
specific software for programming and the like, although I certainly
won't be returning it, this unit could have a high range of hackable
applications :P