[MLB-WIRELESS] Firewall rule?

Alan aphelion_rock at yahoo.nospam.com.au
Tue Aug 15 21:45:19 EST 2006

Certainly is...
I have found out vulnerabilities in my browser (IE and Firefox) using
Zonealarm whilst surfing hacker sites on the internet.
This firewall intercepts outbound connections  from the PC alerting me
that the browser has pulled down the wrong piece of active-x, java or
whatever. It has saved my pc twice.

Virus scanner updates and OS / browser patches only arive on the scene
after the offence has happened.

Alan