[MLB-WIRELESS] More on Wifi security

gabrielle harrison and Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at melbpc.org.au
Mon Aug 14 14:51:49 EST 2006

yep, sounds about the size of it... It's the right guy (Johnny cache) at
least, and device implementation is the right subject.

the hype is (presumably) intentional as a mechanism to prod/publicity
stunt at Blackhat to get attention about a serious design flaw.

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Chance favours the prepared mind