[MLB-WIRELESS] MWRP revival.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Mon Aug 14 11:11:41 EST 2006

Howdy everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here, and I'd just like to assure
everyone that I'm not dead. Not yet anyhow :)

I've been doing a bit of work lately on the MWRP package for OpenWRT.
I've completely re-written the server authentication side of things on
the wireless.org.au server, and also started working on the AP code
again.

There's a CVS server setup at wireless.org.au:/var/cvs and the latest
MWRP is always available there. You can also browse this via the web at:
     http://wireless.org.au/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

The latest CVS version can be checked out using:
    $ export CVSROOT=:pserver:wireless.org.au:/var/cvs
    $ cvs checkout mwrp

I'm looking to do a number of things in the near future. This includes:
* Supporting non port 80 talkback from MW server to the AP.
      This will allow people who have their ISP block port 80 traffic
to use MWRP correctly.

* Web based configuration of MWRP including local access tables.

This may take quite some time, however if you wish to help out, feel
free to email me patches that add features, or fix bugs and I'll
review and put them into the CVS.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au