[MLB-WIRELESS] Line of Sight

Gustaf Bjorksten foobard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:40:08 EST 2006

On 8/7/06, gregsonm at aanet.com.au <gregsonm at aanet.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Gustaf,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.
>
> I think it might be a 'suck it and see' situation... only it could be an
> expensive experiment. I cant think of any other way to 'test' if it works.

Actually i'm doing some research as part of my postgrad degree that may be
useful in your situation, but i am some way off implementation at this point
in time. What is your timeframe for getting your link up? At any rate can't
you borrow some equipment or even better get a bunch of folk from this list
to help you test the feasibility of the link before you purchase your own
equipment? This is what we are all on the list for - to help each other get
links happening, right folks?

L8r,
F00