[MLB-WIRELESS] Line of Sight

Gustaf Bjorksten foobard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 08:44:41 EST 2006

Depends on the type of tree. It is the water in the leaves that affect RF
waves the most. Are the trees evergreens? How leafy? How dense is the
canopy?

My parents have a link that goes through some oak trees. They get good data
rates in autumn and winter when the trees have dry / no leaves :-P

L8r,
F00