[MLB-WIRELESS] ...Sydney Wireless?

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:23:32 EST 2006

Gday Steve,

I was a little involve in the begining with Sydney
Wireless.  Last contact I had was in 2003.  They had a
few field tests and there are a few nodes set up,
especially around Kellyville.  Craig Mead started that
off, and there was another guy called Dwayne (Evil
Bunny).  But I think they are now professionals with
no interest in community work.

Even their domain www.australianwireless.org has
disappeared.

Sorry can't be of much help to you getting in touch
with existing members.

See ya....

Peter