[MLB-WIRELESS] Who would like to test a pair of UltraWAPs (Minitar Replacements)?

Ratbaggy wireless at smithsgully.net
Mon Sep 26 20:52:45 EST 2005

Hi Rob,

The 7.7 Mbps throughput over 17.8 km suggests the unit has relaxed SIFS
delay / ACK timing.  Does it have a setting for this?  (or does it work some
other way?)

Are the new units compatible with the old MNWAPB's in bridge mode?

I have a 10 km link between nodes GVQ and HKG with a MNWAPB at each end
which only runs at 560 kbps (net throughput on large file x-fer) due to ACK
timeout and retries, not lack of signal strength. I would be keen to try the
new units if you have no other takers.

David Nuttall.