[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless via Google Earth

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Sep 15 21:23:03 EST 2005

On Thursday 15 September 2005 19:04, Tyson Clugg wrote:

> It's not finished (nor is it very accurate), but it's very cool all
> the same.  Install Google Earth on your beasty Windows box, then load
> up the following KML file:

A great idea but as there's no Google Earth for Linux or Mac there's no way
for those of us who aren't afflicted with 'doze to see it.  Ah well..

Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to integrate the online node database with
Google Maps/Satellite via their API and overlay the two ?

A quick bit of Googling later - kind of like this..

http://www.housingmaps.com/?c=chicago&t=apa&p=1500_2000

> Have fun folks, I'm off for 2 weeks on my honeymoon!

Congratulations!  Have fun!

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP