[MLB-WIRELESS] node izu, narre warren

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri Oct 21 09:08:18 EST 2005

I'm working on a basic "how-to" at the moment David - however didn't
take many photos of the process for the one on IZU - however I'm almost
finished the matching one for INQ and am taking photos as we go (even
with the purdy new LEDs on the external case ;) - will advise when it's
all online.

It would appear that the 24dbi conifer we have on IZU may not be doing
its job properly as no evidence can be seen from INQ - however this may
also be due to some inconsiderate vegetation between the two - anyone
got any testing suggestions for the antenna?

p.s. David - in reference to your other email I have a few of the
AP2000's left - give ma a call on 0408 141 004 if you're still after one.

John McClumpha
Node INQ, IZU
http://www.narre.net