[MLB-WIRELESS] Need a hub/switch in Preston

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Tue Oct 4 20:34:53 EST 2005

Hi,

The guy that is providing the site for node JAD in Preston has a
shiny new wirelss internet connection but his mac isn't going to
talk directly to the radio because I expect both sides are being
stupid about auto MDIX.

I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks and I was wondering if anyone
in that area has a spare hub or switch that they could loan the guy
for a few weeks until I get some more of my gear set up there
properly.

If so, can you let me know.  I expect it only needs a 5 port 10 mb
hub to make it all better.

-tim
http://web.abnoraml.com