[MLB-WIRELESS] WANTED: used ADSL modem/router

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 4 17:56:22 EST 2005

Hi all, thought this might be the right place to ask.

Has anyone recently upgraded their all in one ADSL modem router to
.11g, and have an older .11b unit for sale?  I'd be interested in
prices on used .11g gear as well, but beware:  we're cheap.

Needs to have four wired ports, and firewall and QoS would be an
advantage.  If it can run OpenWRT or similar then all the better.
I'll consider separate units if the price is good.

Is there such a thing as an all in one with more than 4 wired ports?  6?  8?

We could also use some very long used terminated Cat5, and maybe a
few PCI/PCMCIA .11b cards as well.

Just putting out the feelers at the moment, we've got a month to
commit to hardware, so I thought I'd see what's available.

Reply to me offlist if you've got anything, and what you'd consider a
fair price.

Cheers

Clae.

--
---
Co-Worker #1 :  "A boolean variable has two possible values: true or false."