[MLB-WIRELESS] dead wall warts

Jason Hecker jhecker at wireless.org.au
Tue Oct 4 16:59:58 EST 2005

A lot of wall warts are designed for Europe which has power surge
protection built into the power network.  Australia doesn't have such
protection and even though the wall warts might pass safety testing here
they have a higher mortality rate in Australia because of the rouger
power we get here.

Your mains is faulty.  Whether it's in the house or out on the mains
network is for your local supplier to work out.