[MLB-WIRELESS] Neighbornode

clae at tpg.com.au clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Oct 1 21:59:00 EST 2005

Har de bleeding har.

If you read the description, this is a minimal footprint (tens of kb of ram)
simple noticeboard system, designed for postings relevant to that AP only and
its coverage area (like a single block of flats, cafe, street, city block).
When the distribution method (WiFi) is geographically constrained by the laws of
physics, a BBS model for relevant news makes some kind of sense.  It's not
designed to replace/replicate Usenet.

Ya git.

Clae.