[MLB-WIRELESS] Multiple messages?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Mon Nov 28 18:53:58 EST 2005

On 28/11/2005, at 5:13 PM, Jason Clarke wrote:
> There seems to be less volume on the list, but otherwise fine.

After scanning through logs, it looks like the spam filter was
cracking it - and possibly causing lost mail. Not 100% sure as it
randomly seemed to happen, and under random conditions. It seems like
there wasn't enough spam filter child processes to handle the
incoming volume. I've increased this, and in theory, all should be
ok. I'll still be keeping an eye on things though.

As I don't get all the bounces (due to mailman handling them now!) I
keep thinking that the list is broken (as I used to get 30-40+
bounces per day - however it still looks like it's working ok....

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au