[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: The Linksys WRT54G era comes to an end.

mike campion mikecamp at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 28 01:27:43 EST 2005

All is not lost there are rumours that the old WRT54GS will still be
 available on special order under the part number WRT54GL but have not read
 about anyone buying one yet or how much.

 Linksys has also come up with a new broadband router called the WRT54G3G
which has a build in cardbus slot, this is supported by the new RC4 version
 of openwrt but unfortunately the cardbus support has not been added yet.
 Can't find any info on the Linksys site but they do have the firmware on
its
 GPL code center page.

 Mike