[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Dish Mod Video File.

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Nov 12 22:47:14 EST 2005

On Saturday 12 November 2005 14:51, Mark Aitken wrote:

> As asked, I have had a play with the 108MB MPG video file of the modifying
> of a 18dbi Conifer Pay TV dish for wireless networking purposes.

It would be really interesting to see what would happen with this being
transcoded into the free (as in speech & beer) Theora video codec.

If there's a URL around for the original MPEG I'm willing to give it a go..

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP