[MLB-WIRELESS] Testing new mailing list.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Nov 17 14:37:46 EST 2005

Excellent.

As you can see, this is now sent via mailman on the new server. There is
also a new wireless.org.au web site, and a forum.

More will be added on the site as time goes by.

For the folks that have/had accounts on the old server, can you please
contact me, as your details will change.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Phone: (03) 9017 0597 - 0412 935 897