[MLB-WIRELESS] infrastructure thoughts

Ben Grech bgrech at internode.on.net
Fri Nov 11 19:24:57 EST 2005

>> I think the bigger problem is identifying someone who is prepared to be
the
>> other end of your tunnel.
>
> Agreed, as well as the fact that you'd want to be careful to keep track of
> your usage if you're on a capped plan.. :-)

I'll give it a go! There's only so much damage 16 or 32kb/sec can do to your
quota. ;) And for most users, uploads aren't even counted. Barry, where do I
sign up??

> If we got some going it might be interesting to be able to plot the VPN
links
> on the maps too.

The interfaces already cater for it, showing them differently on the maps
would be good though. Different colour or something?

Cheers,
Ben.