[MLB-WIRELESS] eth0,1,2

Daryl Knight spectre at australiaonline.net.au
Sun Nov 6 11:03:55 EST 2005

Greetings,
	Having a little trouble shoving 3 ethernet cards into an old BX
motherboard.  (Sometimes I wonder why I do these things)  I have a problem
in so far as there are 3 different card, an onboard eepro100 which insists
on using irq10, an HPVG which also wants to insist on using IRQ10 and a
realtek 8139 which pops up at IRQ11 nicely... the two on IRQ10 are working
although it produces plenty of errors.  But nothing I can do seems to be
able to shift the IRQ allocation.

Any ideas?

Anon, Daryl