[MLB-WIRELESS] rack shelves

Simon Hall simon.hall at getstarted.com.au
Sun Nov 6 10:01:45 EST 2005

Places where I used to look for stuff like that are
Trading post, ebay and if you or you know of anyone who has contacts at any
of the largish hosting providers like Telstra, Oz hosting etc.  Those sorts
of people are always changing stuff and do generally have shelving lying
around.  If I come by any I'll let you know.

Cheers
Simon Hall