[MLB-WIRELESS] Joke, right?

Jason Hecker jhecker at wireless.org.au
Tue May 31 12:10:10 EST 2005

Hrm,

You can do some pretty amazing stuff with a serial port!  It'd be a
shame if this works and Melb Wireless people have wasted time and money
on expensive WiFi gadgets when some wire, Australia shaped coathangers,
Mum's old P-133 and this software would have sufficed!  If your TV
antenna has an amplifier you should get a much better signal too!

Unfortunately for Mr Borthwick, there is no Mac version by the looks of it.

Jason