[MLB-WIRELESS] just recived a msn from one of our members

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 11:06:45 EST 2005

Perhaps they don't really want to be in the wifi business, but don't want to
miss out on people who will pay the exorbitant rates.

In Sydney a much better longer-term solution is 3 Mobile or I-Burst.

Still, I can't quite work out why there isn't more free wireless internet
available in Australia, when it seems to be everywhere in the US and Europe.
Maybe café-owners don't think it will attract enough customers to justify
the expense.

Dan