[MLB-WIRELESS] just recived a msn from one of our members

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Mon May 30 22:56:41 EST 2005

I've just come back from Sydney for the weekend... and Melbourne
Airport I saw Telstra access available for $15/h.

Sydney Airport has a few more options, they had Telstra and Optus -
both were around the same $15/h. Also in the heart of Sydney, Telstra
had a number of APs - mainly under the SSID "Telstra CBD" or
"Telstra" - as you might have guessed it, it was also $15/h.

Really expensive, really lacking in performance, and very
disappointing - as all required either an existing account, or for
you to register an account with them.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au