[MLB-WIRELESS] Access point with external connectors

kevin at fuber.org kevin at fuber.org
Mon May 23 14:12:07 EST 2005

i would recommend a nice senao unit if you can afford it has all the features
and awesome power and sensitivity

http://www.techtopia.com.au/product_info.php/cPath/1_5/products_id/898
same connector as the wrt but a bit more if price is the issue go for the wrt
but if you want a nice long link this is what you are after